PIZZA ALVOLO is a Korean pizza brand that intends to be an artisan brand for the next 100 years rather than focusing on increasing the number of franchises.
Brothers majored in cooking started a pizza store in Mokdong, Seoul in 2005.
They thought pizza was under-valued, and wanted to change that.
ALVOLO PIZZA is popular thanks to its unique shape and fresh ingredients.
This included our Oggae pizza, Kkumeul pizza, and Smile pizza.
- 2010 : Established ALVOLO F&C
- Appeared on "Craftman" of SBS
- 2013 : The number of stores exceeded 100.
- 2014 : Built a dough factory in Nonsan (delvering refrigerated dough around the country)
- 2015 : The number of stores exceeded 200.
- Received the first grade from "2015 franchise level evaluation" hosted by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups
- 2016 : Selected as the best brand by customers
- Certified as a family-friendly company by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family
- 2017 : Started TV ads (actor Lee, Dong-wook)
- Opened the first store in Shanghai. Exceeded 270 stores domestically
PIZZA ALVOLO is the first hand-made pizza of Korea.
Our goal is to provide pizza as a slow food, making dough, sauce, and pickle at the store.
The following is why PIZZA ALVOLO tastes good :
- Hand-made black rice dough from Jindo that is fermented for more than 72 hours
- 100% hand-made sauce from whole tomatoes
- 100% hand-made pickle from local cucumbers
- Natural mozzarella
- 100% hand-made pizza made to order
|รายชื่อผู้สนใจแฟรนไชส์ PIZZA ALVOLO|
|Results for ||70 points|
|Visited || 2,844 times|
|Prospect Customer|| 3 persons|