ABOUT JOHNSTON & MURPHY
Johnston & Murphy is a pillar of classic workmanship and a beacon of American style. Since 1850, J&M has provided the highest quality products and set the standard for successful, professional men everywhere.
In 2008, Johnston & Murphy continued its commitment to style, craftsmanship and innovation by introducing a new line of shoes, leather goods and accessories for women. It’s been said that it’s a man’s world, but, if it is, the Johnston & Murphy woman sure knows how to make it work in her favor. She’s confident in her life choices and her style choices. Whether she’s taking care of business or attending a school fundraiser, it’s all working. Yet somehow, it never looks like she worked too hard at it.
When it comes down to it, whether you wear pumps or penny loafers, it’s really all about being comfortable in your own skin. Whoever you are. It’s about looking sharp without calling too much attention to yourself. We can’t control what others think about us. But with a little help from Johnston & Murphy, we can get them started off on the right foot.
- At Johnston & Murphy, we showcase the brand
- through more than 116 retail shops nationwide.
- Averaging 1,459 square feet, these shops are located
- where our men and women shop… in better malls,
- busy airports and on noteworthy streets.
- Madison Avenue – New York, NY
- Michigan Avenue – Chicago, IL
- The Mall at Short Hills – NJ
- Houston Galleria – TX
- South Coast Plaza – Costa Mesa, CA
- Our shops are warm, inviting and designed to make
- customers feel comfortable and at ease as they shop.
- Our first-rate sales associates do the rest, making
- certain we offer the best service and attention in the
Over 45 Johnston & Murphy factory stores are located around the country. The average size is 2,300
square feet. Originally designed to clear seasonal discontinued and factory damaged merchandise, these
stores now offer an assortment of value product in current styling and sizes.