‘Where youth and memories coexist’
Rainy sentimental street stall
Unique interior design
Delicious and affordable beer
Various events and services
Rainy street stall 'Pocha Again' is an
interior 'street stall' restaurant that recreated the '80s street stallon rainy days.
With various sights and foods, the restaurant attracts people of all ages and genders,
and satisfies the needs of customers who are always looking for something new.
Have a drink with people you love on a rainy day,
listening to the pleasant sound of rain drops.
The first indoor, rainy street stall!
|Type of business|
- 2006 - 2007
- Corporation establishment GAUPFC Co.,Ltd.
- Distribution center establishement.
- Trademark / Service mark'GUIGA' application.
- 'GUIGA' 1st store open.
- 2008 - 2009
- Construction of nationwide delivery system.
- 2010 - 2011
- 2014 - 2015
- 'GUIGA' 100st store open
- Launched ‘Pocha Again’ brand
- 'GUIGA' store open in China Shanghai, Changzhou, Guangzhou.
- Entered a master franchise contract with Guangdong, China
- Entered a master franchise contract with Shanghai, China
- Adjusting contracts in LA, Chicago, and New York, US
- Adjusting contracts in Haerbin, Guiyang, Yancheng, Wuhan and Xiamen
COMPANY VISION : Anyone can be on top for once. But "First - class" phrase is not given to anyone. First - class company, GAUPFC
- interior that realized the 1980s and the raining system. And the unique interior that resembles the outside landscape
- The patented raining system brings up the mood for drinking!
- We installed the raining-like system in the celling, ful window, walls, and other parts of the store to make it seem as if it is raining. It is the patented system highly competitive of Pocha Again.
- The perfect realization of the 1980s!
- Dual The space realized various items and façade that were seen on the streets of 1980s so that it can recall the memories of past for middle-aged visitors.
- It will be the space that young people can enjoy drinking and eating.
- Ambience of cart bar as if you are drinking outside!
- The store revived the actual street cart bars of 1980s with the streets, crosswalks, lampposts, postboxes, signs, and trees etc.
- The famous object of Pocha Again, old-school self-pocha
- There is a snack bar that sells street foods and it is interesting to see the customers stand in line to buy the food.
- It brings out the memories of old time.
- This is the most significant object of Pocha Again.
|Country||South Korea | Asia|
|Regional||ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) |
|Results for 5 points|
|Visited 373 times|
|Prospect Customer 1 persons|