Restoration1® is a unique opportunity providing a wide array of emergency mitigation, restoration and reconstruction services. Our business is based on local and regional relationships with insurance adjusters, building inspectors, subcontractors and policy holders. It is always in high demand and not affected by economic trends because it is based on necessity, not discretionary spending.
We provide our franchisees with absolutely everything they need to develop their local share of our $60 BILLION growth industry. Restoration1® franchisees are called upon for highly lucrative mitigation, restoration and reconstruction services that occur from water, smoke, fire damage and mold and natural disasters.
The franchise model delivers an enormously profitable, low investment, highly successful business structure. Restoration 1 has grown to an international organization by utilizing proven, effective and highly targeted marketing and business development models to develop profitable revenue streams.
- High ROI on the business model - low initial investment, highly profitable bottom line.
- Enormous market opportunity for needed emergency services.
- Marketing and business development systems in place.
- Branding, Trademarks, Collateral Materials and Professional Business Model.
- Lower Amount of Competition in any part of the world.
- Support, training and infrastructure to support franchisees success.
Restoration 1 is an industry leader, led by its founder and driven to build a profitable, consistent and growth oriented brand around the globe in all parts of the world.
Consider the opportunity, we provide a service that people NEED in a disaster situation, insurance companies pay for our services and we have the proven business model to attract, retain and consistently build profitable client relationships in all parts of the world.
Training & Support :
- Intensive and focused training programs which deliver value, support, structure and the needed content to build a business under the Restoration 1 brand and business system. We believe intensely in focusing on training, both at the corporate offices in South Florida and at the franchisee's location in the field. Through a structured and documented training model, franchisees are offered the opportunity to build a knowledge base, expertise and understanding for how to be successful in the Restoration 1 business model.