RoboGenius™ program is an initiative of Techtronics Education – a pioneer in Assessments, Science - Mathematics labs, Robotics and hands on learning solutions in India. Our solutions adheres to the guidelines of the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) are based on LEGO® Education products.
LEGO Education is a world leader in hands on learning products for students of all ages, including early learning sets, machines and mechanisms, Pneumatics, Renewable energy and Robotics platforms – We do, MINDSTORMS NXT and EV3.
It helps students to learn concepts in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Literature, Humanities and Social Studies. We are the official partners of LEGO Education in India.
About LEGO Education :
LEGO Education is a part of US$ 4 Billion LEGO Group with more than 30 years of experience, is the world’s most renowned educational service provider which excels in providing an exhaustive range of educational tools, to facilitate holistic learning. LEGO tools and products are used by the world’s best institutions including NASA, MIT Media Labs, Carnegie Melon University, Tufts University etc. to prepare students for highly competitive arena of science and technical education.
LEGO MINDSTORMS is used in global competitions such as FIRST LEGO League (FLL), FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) and World Robot Olympiad (WRO) counted amongst the world’s best known competitions in Robotics held annually in more than 100 countries across the world.
In India these competitions known as Indian Robot Olympiad, FLL India and FTC India are being sponsored by Techtronics Education and thousands of students compete in these highly coveted competitions.
RoboGenius™ Lab can be integrated within the school time table and covers topics in the curriculum as per CBSE, ICSE, International Baccalaureate and state boards. Lesson plans with specific learning outcomes, activity guide, evaluation forms, complete teachers’ manual and training for smooth execution and implementation of the program are part of our offer.
The RoboGenius™ lab can help students to enter the next level of education as technology literates and can be easily integrated seamlessly into the school system.
Advantage RoboGenius™ Robotics and STEM learning Lab :
- RoboGenius™ lab is highly flexible and versatile. It can be used in a variety of ways by the school to implement:
- Teach key theoretical concepts in a project based, hands on learning environment – applied to the entire school from class 1-10.
- Robotics club in the school offered as an Optional activity to select students.
- LEGO Education kits in the RoboGenius™ Lab can be used to participate in international robotics competitions such as Indian Robot Olympiad (IRO), FIRST® LEGO League (FLL) and FIRST® Tech Challenge (FTC)
Salient Features of RoboGenius™ Lab :
- Curriculum Aligned, scalable, teacher driven, project based, hands-on learning solution to complement and augment classroom learning suitable for classes 1-12.
- Engaging, key CS-STEM concepts learning.
- Activity guides, lesson plans, student’s notes and evaluation sheets.
- Educators can customise according to their needs and available time.
- Over 90 projects to choose from for Primary, Middle and High School
- Projects structured in 40 minute slots for easy integration into school time table.
- Enhance co-curricular Activities – science clubs, research, develop key life skills
- Great resource to participate in International Robotics Competitions – Indian Robot Olympiad (IRO), FIRST LEGO League India (FLL India), FIRST TECH Challenge India (FTC India).
- Robotics / Hands-on learning projects for over 450 hours of engagement.