Kono Pizza is an innovative product and a proven concept in 130 locations all across the globe. Kono Pizza is an Italian patented product which is unique to the Indian markets and is ready to be the part of existing pizza market in India.
Kono Pizza was created by Italian culinary chef, Rossano Boscolo and now has the presence over 130 locations worldwide. The brand is known worldwide and already set a foothold to expand with the intention to capture Indian markets.
The KonoPizza trademark, in the continuum of the history of the Pizza, the symbol of Made in Italy worldwide, offers an incredible opportunity for success to all those who want to take advantage of a 'real business opportunity'.
KONO PIZZA : UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
- Innovative and proven product which has no direct competition in Indian market.
- International Brand with presence in 20 countries.
- Well known and well appreciated all across the world.
- Niche category player which target young generation.
- SETTING UP
- 360 degree assistance is given by the brand, from setting-up the store to its operation. Assist the franchisee in outlet layout and design. Specialized store designer team from Italy will assist the franchisee at the site location. Pre-opening inventory and equipment purchasing assistance.
- TRAINING & RECRUITMENT
- Step wise training programs. (start-up phase, the operating phase and the growth phase). A comprehensive training is provided to all the franchisees on service operations, standard check up procedures, accounting, inventory control etc. Assistance in recruitment of key staff.
- Assist in monitoring and managing the business to make sure that the best business practices get implemented at the franchisee end to run it on profit as well as to have satisfied customers. Kono Pizza will also take care of quality of services to be delivered at the franchisee end as well as to the end customer. (Through customer feedback, regular interactions, mystery visits at the franchisee site etc.). The company has specialized equipment for its patented product and uses specific raw material in its preparation. Therefore, the brand will provide raw material and equipment support to the franchisee.
- Assistance in creation and installation of marketing merchandise and provision of informative material, presentations and printed material like brochures, pamphlets and flex banners on cost basis. Assistance in both local marketing and national marketing.