Billabong High International School – After developing unique and successful learning systems for preschool children, Kangaroo Kids Education Ltd (KKEL) devised learning systems for Primary School [Grade 1-4], Middle School [Grade 5-8] and High School [Grade 9-12] under the brand name of Billabong High International School.
It offers any one or all three ICSE, CBSE and IGCSE boards across its schools. The most important difference about Billabong High lies in the theoretical underpinnings of the way we help children learn as opposed to teaching them.
Billabong High shares a sister association with Billanook College, Australia for Sharing of educational resources; Student and staff exchange between the two institutions; to raise the bar for quality of education.
Billabong High International School has been acknowledged as among the Top 5 international schools in India on the parameters of parental involvement, admission transparency in the Education World-C fore Survey of Schools 2009.
- A Passion for providing quality education
- Entrepreneurial skills
- An ability to replicate business process / model
- Obtaining necessary government approvals from local authorities
- Ensuring compliance with required guidelines for the necessary affiliations for CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE
- Maintaining high standards of quality in teaching delivery
- Adhering to curriculum implementation systems, process, polices as prescribed by KKEL
- Recruitment, training and skill up-gradation of the employees
- Team building and long-term retention
- Parent-teacher engagement programs
- Relationship management with customers