|Europe’s largest gym chain with 101 women only fitness centers. Feel the energy of the European Chic’ness.|
|Type of business|
|Name||VIVA FIT WOMEN-ONLY FITNESS CENTER|
|Was founded||A.D. 2002 (17 Years)|
Vivafit is a young fitness franchise company founded in 2002 in Portugal, which has grown to be a key player in the Portuguese market, and is currently operating in 6 countries.
Founded by Spanish husband Pedro Ruiz and American wife Constance Ruiz, Vivafit is a made in Portugal company with a truly international business perspective.
In 2012, Vivafit's CEO received the Business Man of the Year Award delivered by the Portuguese Minister of Economy.
|Country||Philippines | Asia|
|Regional||ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) |
|Franchise Fee||7,200,000 PHP (Philippine Peso)|
- Overall Estimated Cost : 103,000 euros + VAT (Php 7.2 M + VAT)
- Royalties : 750 euros + VAT/mo. (Php 53,000 estimate)
- Software Fee : 150 euros + VAT/mo.
- Natl. Mktg. Fund : 300 euros+ VAT/mo. (Php 10,500 estimate)
- Average Area : 160 to 200m2
- Required locations : City-center, shopping malls, commercial and residential areas
|Contact||VIVA FIT WOMEN-ONLY FITNESS CENTER |
|Address||Unit 2807 Jolibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig Cit|
|Tel.||(02) 634-3717 and 634-0586|
|Results for 0 points|
|Visited 1,610 times|
|Prospect Customer 397 persons|