A. ADMINISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Cash counter agency application letter to JNE Head Office Jakarta.
2. A photocopy of the company’s Establishment Act (Akte Pendirian Perusahaan) legalized by the Ministry of Justice, along with the alteration (if any).
3. A photocopy of the Agent’s Sponsor’s valid Identity Card (Kartu Tanda Penduduk / KTP).
4. A photocopy of the company’s domicile statement (Surat Keterangan Domisili Perusahaan).
5. A photocopy of the company’s business permit (Surat Ijin Usaha Perusahaan / SIUP).
6. A photocopy of the statement of the company’s tax payer number (Nomor Pengusaha Wajib Pajak / NPWP).
7. A photocopy of the the agent’s sponsor’s certificate for good behavior (Surat Keterangan Kelakuan Baik / SKKB).
8. Three (3) pieces of 4 x 6 cm photographs (full color) of the Agent’s Sponsor / Managing Director.
9. A sketch/map of the location of the Counter/Kiosk.
10. A letter stating that the company is not under any joint-ventures with any other party having similar business with JNE.
11. Agreed by signing the terms and conditions for the cash counter agency, which also serves as the start of this agency cooperation and is valid for the first three-month probationary period.