A leading international estate agent established over 30 years ago, the company has a large and growing global presence with more than 300 licence partners worldwide. Offices are found in locations as diverse as London, Palma, Marbella, Cape Town, and Phuket. Throughout the network, Engel & Völkers is particularly well known for marketing properties of quality.
The phenomenal growth of Engel & Völkers is due to the development of the highly acclaimed licensing (or franchising) system. During 2006 business increased by an incredible 59% (Engel & Volkers generated company revenue of 122.7 million Euro in 2006 compared to 82.5 million Euro in 2005)
Do you have to be an estate agent to become an Engel & Völkers Licence Partner?
The answer is NO! The Engel & Völkers concept is unique and negates the requirement for specific estate agency experience. The company’s training programmes will give you the necessary skills that you need to become an estate agent within the local residential market.
- Entrepreneurs aiming for maximum return.
- Investors in search of experienced partners and high profits.
- Estate agents wishing to expand their business and markets.
- Real estate professionals who want to set up their own business.
- An established international network with a strong corporate identity
- A global referral network
- Shared database of international clients
- Sophisticated operating systems
- Innovative IT
- Dedicated training academy
- Exclusive researched territory
- PR and advertising support
- Assistance in finding appropriate premises
- Engel & Völkers private finance
- Income from synergy business and referrals
- Support network
- Tried and tested operational manuals
Engel & Völkers is particularly proud of its “In-house” training academy that boasts a comprehensive range of courses designed to empower licensees and help them launch a business and quickly establish market share.
Training is given by individuals who have a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge of the property industry. Instruction and advice are given on topics ranging from the history of the company, operational systems, branding, sales, marketing, advertising and IT, through to the legal aspects of running an estate agency in the UK. The academy programmes are ongoing and regularly updated to provide relevant and appropriate training.