For years, salads were little more than an afterthought on most restaurant menus. Choices besides “House or Caesar” were extremely limited and freshness was questionable at best. Salads weren’t granted entree status and if you wanted to design a salad yourself, your only real option was to do so at home. Far from a dining “experience.”
In 2002, Green Tango was founded with one goal in mind – to change all of that and put salads on the pedestal they deserve. Our approach is deceptively simple – start with the freshest ingredients, provide nearly limitless choice, and chop and toss each salad to order to create the ultimate salad experience.
Product & Services
Green Tango serves fresh chopped salads that are quick, healthy, and customer-designed. Our salads are prepared to order from more than seventy quality ingredients, including five lettuces, twelve dressings, and a wide variety of fresh vegetables, grilled meats, and cheeses.
The cost to open a Green Tango is estimated to be between $310,835 and $402,703. These numbers are dependent on many factors including size, location and condition of space
The initial franchise fee is $25,000, with a 4% royalty fee and a 2% brand ad fund.
Qualification of investor
Training & Support
Green Tango allows usage of all of its trademarks, proprietary systems and exclusive menu, in addition to training and support.
- Use of proprietary name, logo, menu and systems of operation
- Use of Green Tango operations manual & style guide
- Architectural plans and design specifications for building a Green Tango
- Assistance in site selection, what to look for and where to look
- Grand opening marketing and public relations tool kit to draw attention to your opening
- Training in operations, business management, and accounting
- Periodic reviews and site evaluations for you and your staff
- Ongoing brand and product development
- Access to online management tools to help you work faster and more efficiently
- System-wide pricing for products and services
- Online ordering system
- Direct Access to our management team –We are your support staff.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who can help us grow the brand.
Please take a moment to review the FAQs, Financial Investment, and the rest of the Green Tango website. If you think you have what it takes to open a Green Tango, Let’s Talk!